CFX_UnZipPassword is a ColdFusion CFX tag providing decryption facility to open a password protected zip file. CFX_UnZipPassword is able to decrypt zip file that has been protected by Zip 2.0 encryption method (such as from Winzip).
In order for this tag to decrypt password protected zip file, a correct password must be supplied.
The resulting file is a decrypted zip file, which you can open directly in any zip application or custom tags without providing the password any longer.
In simple way:
Password-protected Zip File -> CFX_UnZipPassword -> Zip file
Prior to purchasing CFX_UnZipPassword, we strongly suggest you to download CFX_UnZipPassword evaluation version first from this link. This way, you can assure the custom tag works perfectly in your server environment.
- Fast and simple operation
- Can be used to decrypt password-protected zip file
- Takes password-protected zip file as input. The file must be encrypted using Zip 2.0 method
- Output a decrypted zip file which you can open using any zip application or custom tags.
|Supported ColdFusion Server:
- ColdFusion MX 6, 6.1
- ColdFusion 7
- ColdFusion 8
on all operating systems
Since this tag is working on server side, all browsers are compatible
||input="full path and filename of password protected zip file you want to decrypt"
output="full path and filename of unprotected zip file to be created"
password="zip file password">
All input parameters are mandatory.
1. Input must be a fully qualified password protected zip file name.
2. Output must be a fully qualified zip file name. If the same file exists, it will be overwritten.
3. Password is used to decrypt password-protected zip file. If the password is incorrect, the tag will throw error.
This tag is created specifically to enable ColdFusion application to open a password protected zip file.
Some applications that may benefit by using this tag are:
- Web application reading reports and other sensitive data in zip format
- Web application allowing visitors to upload more than one files at a time.
Using zip file, you can pack all files into single zip file download
- And many more...
|Due to limitation in our server, you can directly test the custom tag by downloading the free evaluation version.|
Please click here
(Tabbed page powered by CF_Tab)